My favorite business is:

Out Of The Box

Out of the Box Collective is a weekly home delivery service based in Los Angeles, bringing local, traceable, sustainably-produced groceries to your doorstep, accompanied by a mealplan and recipes to see you through the week. Eat the Love!

MISSION:
Our single mission at Out Of The Box is summed up in one phrase, EAT THE LOVE!
Eat The Love is the mother mission of these powerful, integrated aims:

To create a sustainable distribution system for local produce and artisan-made products, with minimum food miles.

To facilitate people’s growing desire to eat local.

To encourage the development of sustainable farming and local artisans

To introduce our customers to the farmers and artisans of the Collective through family-friendly farm events, workshops and meals

To nurture people's health as well as the health of the planet

To build what we offer round delicious recipes that make use of ALL the food we curate so there's minimum waste and maximum deliciousness

To reduce people’s shopping time, so they have more time to Slow down and enjoy life!

To encourage people to cook and dine on delicious, nutrient-dense meals, together with their family and friends

To move our Food Dollars into our local community, and support our local economy

Add these all together and you get to eat the love...

233 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    drew hudsonAdmindrew hudson (Admin, Slow Money) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Julia LaddJulia Ladd commented  · 

Support Out of The Box Collective. We need to build the support of Slow Money.

Feedback and Knowledge Base