My favorite business is:

Journey To Bliss

Clean Food. Simply Made. Intentionally Good For You.

At Journey To Bliss, we make a line of prepared, raw, vegan food products under the brand name Intentional Food. We strive to employ every concept of intention in our products—from ethically obtained ingredients of the highest nutritional value, to conscious packaging and business practices. We are located in Smyrna, Tennessee, where Intentional Food is produced in a certified commercial kitchen.

Our product mix consists of fresh, raw vegetable entrees, nut and seed-based fermented cheeses, and fruit and nut desserts. We use the freshest and cleanest ingredients, and prepare each dish without damaging the precious nutrients.

As food activists, we work to support local organic farmers, demonstrating our belief in the importance of contributing to sustainable, living economies, both locally and globally.

The mission of Journey To Bliss is to make food the center of everyone’s world, so the quality standards of life itself can be raised to realize the full potential of every living being.

http://www.journeytobliss.com

1,030 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    S WS W shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • nelly Bakernelly Baker commented  · 

Laura and her foot are the prfect combination. I am glad have the opportunity of meet her and enjoy her fantastic food.

• NikkiNikki commented  · 

I know Laura and her HEARTFELT passion and responsibility of the company she had created years back for many reasons.. the best quality food the human body needs for a full and healthy life other than a fast food, pile it on, layer it up, who cares, food offering for beginners. This is truly one of those few and important companies that could change our planet from the inside out. Good nutrient = great thinking!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Journey to Bliss produces an array of nut cheeses which are extraordinary - fresh-tasting and a delight for the palate. I haven't found anything else comparable in my city of Atlanta. That they are extremely healthy, too, and prepared with the highest ethical sensitivity is a testament to Laura Button's vision. They are exactly what we need at this cultural and ecological moment. As a future producer of vegan frozen foods, I look to Journey to Bliss as the model I most wish to emulate.

• Bruce MillerBruce Miller commented  · 

My favorite cheese that's not made out of dairy..how does she do it?

• Lizzy LewisLizzy Lewis commented  · 

Best birthday cake we have ever had!

• JoeJoe commented  · 

Amazing food; so delicious and healthy!

Feedback and Knowledge Base